No-Bake Heart Shaped Cookie Dough Hearts
- 1 pouch Good & Gooey cookie mix
- 6 tablespoons butter
- splash of vanilla
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon refined coconut oil
- sprinkles! (optional but fun)
1. Melt the butter in a large bowl and add the vanilla.
2. Add the Good & Gooey cookie mix to the bowl and mix to combined.
3. Resist the urge to eat it right now. Ok, you can have some...
4. Take 2 tablespoons of the cookie dough and press them into a heart shaped silicone mold.
5. Chill in the freezer for 5 - 10 minutes.
6. Prep a cutting board or baking sheet with parchment paper. This will make it easier to transfer the hearts to chill the chocolate in the fridge.
7. Melt the chocolate chips and coconut oil in a small bowl. Remove the heart-shaped bites from the mold and dip into the melted chocolate. Place on a piece of parchment paper.
8. Sprinkle the hearts with your favorite sprinkles.
9. Chill in the freezer or fridge until the chocolate hardens.
10. Enjoy!! Store leftovers in the fridge!