Deliciously fudgey tahini brownies will be your new favorite dessert!
- 1 Good & Gooey brownie mix
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Whisk together the tahini, eggs, and vanilla.
3. Mix in the brownie mix.
4. Line an 8x8 square pan with parchment paper and spread the mix in an even layer.
5. Bake for 12 minutes.
6. Allow to cool in the pan for 5 minutes before pulling up the edges of the parchment paper and cutting into the brownies.
7. Sprinkle with your favorite salt and enjoy!